- “Mailman School and White House Host Climate Event in Paris,” Dec. 4, 2015; read the press release here.
- “Global Consortium Formed to Educate Leaders on Climate and Health: Rockefeller-funded initiative to develop scientific and educational practices and model curricula for academic and non-academic audiences,” Feb. 6, 2017; read the press release here.
- “100+ Schools Sign on to Teach Health Risks of Climate Change: A growing movement in higher education responds to a shortage of health professionals and researchers trained in climate change and health,” Sep. 20, 2017; read the press release here.
- The GCCHE was mentioned and Dr. Kim Knowlton was quoted in: Friedrich M. Medical Community Gathers Steam to Tackle Climate’s Health Effects. JAMA. 2017;317(15):1511–1513; read the article here.
- The GCCHE was featured as a "Hot Topic" and Dr. Kim Knowlton was quoted in the 2017 Edition of the Magazine of the Mailman School of Public Health; read the feature on page 31 here.
- The GCCHE was cited in: Kurth AE. Planetary Health and the Role of Nursing: A Call to Action. Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 2017 Nov 1;49(6):598-605; read the article here.
- "Guidelines Aim to Bridge the Education Gap on Climate Change and Health," Mar. 14, 2018; read the press release here.
- An article by Drs. Jeffrey Shaman and Kim Knowlton was published in the American Journal of Public Health entitled, “The Need for Climate and Health Education,” Apr. 26, 2018; read the article here.
- Dr. Jeffrey Shaman gave a talk entitled, "Launch of a Global Consortium on Climate and Health Education,” at the APHA 2017 Annual Meeting and Expo, Atlanta, Georgia, November 7, 2017.
- Dr. Kim Knowlton gave a talk during the Planetary Health Initiative meeting, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia, December 11-15, 2017; the talk was on heat and health resilience and the GCCHE within the Planetary Health context.
- Dr. Kim Knowlton gave a talk entitled, “Global Climate & Health Education for Health Professionals,” at the American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, January 7-11, 2018.
- Dr. Jeffrey Shaman participated on a panel during the 2018 CUGH pre-conference half day workshop entitled, "Climate Change and Health Priorities for Vulnerable Populations," New York, NY, March 15, 2018.
- Dr. Kim Knowlton was a featured speaker at the 2018 CUGH conference during a plenary session entitled, "The Impact of Climate Change and Environmental Degradation on Health Outcomes," New York, NY, March 18, 2018.
- Brittany Shea presented during the Education Workshop at The Medical Society Consortium on Climate & Health "Climate & Health Solutions for Our Future" Conference, Arlington, VA, April 9-10, 2018.
- Brittany Shea gave a poster presentation during the 2018 Planetary Health Alliance Meeting, Edinburgh, Scotland, May 29-31, 2018.