The Executive MS in Epidemiology is based around three objectives:
- Concepts: Develop a command of the major concepts and techniques of epidemiology as well as a solid grounding in biostatistics.
- Methods: Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to develop testable hypotheses and to design research projects, from clinical trials to broad population studies.
- Application: Take a research-based thesis project from hypothesis to data analysis and application in the real world.
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Epidemiology II: Design and Conduct of Observational Epidemiology
- Application of Epidemiologic Research Methods I Using Statistical Analysis Software
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Presentation and Visualization of Epidemiological Data
- Epidemiology III: Applied Epidemiologic Analysis
- Applied Regression
- Critical Thinking in Epidemiology
- Thesis Work
Mary Beth Terry