Getting to Commencement
We know that many of you are travelling from around the world to join us, and that your travels may be disrupted. If you are travelling to New York over the weekend or on Monday, we advise you to check airports, airlines, Amtrak, and NYC mass transit (MTA) for weather-related travel updates, as there may be delays or cancellations. Please see the links below.
- Flight information from John F. Kennedy (JFK) and LaGuardia (LGA) airports.
- The Metropolitan Transit Authority website for information on subway and bus service status and changes.
- The Amtrak website for updates on regional rail service. Tel: 1-800-872-7245
Please remember to check the Columbia University Medical Center homepage and the recorded advisory hotline at 212-305-7300 for updates from the University.
Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) is located west of Broadway on 168th Street. Street addresses for most buildings fall between 600-722 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032.
View on Google Maps.
Parking on campus is extremely limited and students are encouraged to take public transportation.
Arriving By Public Transportation (MTA)
- Subway: Take the 1, A, or C trains to the 168th Street station. From midtown Manhattan, the A train provides express service.
- Bus: A number of city buses serve the medical center, including the M2, M3, M4, M5, and M100. For additional bus and subway information, please call the Metropolitan Transit Authority at 718-330-1234.