The mission of the Office of Educational Programs (OEP) is to partner with faculty in designing and improving processes that ensure quality education at the Mailman School of Public Health.
- Enhancing institutional policies that impact the student experience.
- Implementing evidence-based polices that support the governance of our academic programs.
- Strengthening institutional collaboration that supports our integrated curriculum.
As a reliable resource of the Mailman community, we will continue to deliver an academically seamless experience, and strive to broaden our program management.
- Innovative practices that impact the effectiveness of our administrative processes.
- Adaptable and collaborative team dynamics that sustain high efficiency and productivity.
- Development of sustainable relationships that enable transparency.