We will have openings for two post-doctoral fellows beginning September 1, 2016. Post-doctoral applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, DrPH, MD)
- A record of academic and professional excellence
- Commitment to a career in HIV implementation science research
- U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. residency
- Program application
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of reference
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts, Graduate Record Examinations/Medical College Aptitude Test scores.
- Statement of interest.
- Writing sample
All application components are due by Friday, January 15, 2016.